We are pleased to announce that we are upgrading to a new core system on Monday, August 14. This upgrade will improve your digital banking experience and allow us to better serve you as a values-based bank. Service enhancements will include:
- New-and-improved online banking
- New-and-improved mobile banking app allowing person-to-person payments to friends and family, debit card deactivation at the touch of a button, and login-free account balance viewing
- New debit cards with EMV-enhanced (chip) security features
We are working to ensure this transition is as smooth as possible for our customers. As we prepare, following are key service dates and important information for you to keep in mind.
What You Need to Know
- Bill Pay for individual customers will be unavailable from August 6 at 9:00 p.m. PDT until August 14 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. To ensure timely payment of bills during this time, please schedule applicable payments before system downtime. Payments scheduled to post during system downtime will be processed as scheduled, if scheduled by deadline.
- Bill Pay for business customers will be unavailable from August 10 at 5:00 p.m. PDT until August 14 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. To ensure timely payment of bills during this time, please schedule applicable payments before system downtime. Payments scheduled to post during system downtime will be processed as scheduled, if scheduled by deadline.
- Bill payment history will be available when the new system goes live on August 14. Customers needing access to payment history between August 7 and August 14 are encouraged to download a copy of their records no later than August 6.
- With the exception of e-bill notices for individual account holders, all Bill Pay information, including vendors and scheduled payments, will transfer to the new system. Individual account holders must re-setup e-bill notices following the system upgrade.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Online and mobile banking will be unavailable from August 10 at 5:00 p.m. PDT until August 14 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. For inquiries about transactions and your balance during this time, please call the branch during business hours. While we anticipate that debit cards will be available during this time, customers are encouraged to have alternative payment means available as a precaution.
- Below is a link to step-by-step instructions on how to log into your online banking account and update your password following the system upgrade.
- iPhone users’ devices will automatically update to the latest version of the app for users with auto-update activated.
- Android users must delete the current version of the app and download the new version from Google Play.
- Individual customers only: The Personal Financial Management (PFM) product Money Manager, from Yodlee, will be replaced with a new PFM from Geezeo. Please be advised that customer data will not be retained following the system upgrade; please plan accordingly.
- Quicken and Quickbooks users should download all activity and import it into the desktop version of Quicken or Quickbooks before online banking downtime begins August 10 at 5:00 PM PDT. Following the system upgrade, you will need to disconnect and reconnect* your accounting software on August 14 at 10:00 AM PDT when our new online banking launches.
- Quickbooks Online and Mint users should expect downtime on August 10 at 5:00 PM PDT until August 21 for the conversion rollover and all information will be automatically synced. Your activity will be available to view within online banking starting August 14 at 10:00 AM PDT.
*Step-by-step guides for connecting your Quicken or Quickbooks to our new system will be available on our website in early August.
- Account statements for deposit accounts will be generated on Thursday, August 10. Because statements are being generated on this date, interest-bearing accounts will be paid interest for the period between the last interest payment and August 10. Following this one-time scheduling exception, interest-bearing accounts will resume payment on customers’ regular accrual date. Service charges will not be assessed during this interim statement period.
- New EMV-enhanced (chip) debit cards will be mailed at the beginning of August to customers whose cards are set to
expire during this month. Cards will be mailed to all other customers from September to November 2017 based on expiration dates.
- Following the system upgrade, ATM withdrawal fee rebates will be posted differently. Withdrawal fee rebates will now appear on your account history as a simultaneous debit and credit.
- Effective Monday, August 14, loan account numbers will change. New account numbers can be found on your next account statement. Existing auto payment(s) will automatically transfer to the new loan number.
Business Analysis Customers
- Analysis fees will now be charged on the first business day of the month instead of the fifth business day of the month.
- Early August
New EMV-enhanced (chip) debit cards will be mailed to clients whose cards expire in August and will be available for usage starting Monday, August 14. Current cards should be shredded and discarded.
- August 6
9:00 p.m. PDT – August 14 at 10 a.m. PDT
Online Bill Pay will be unavailable to individual customers, including bill payment history. Payments scheduled before system downtime will be paid as scheduled.
- August 10
5:00 pm. PDT – August 14 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
Online and mobile banking will be unavailable. For inquiries about transactions and your balance during this time, please call the branch during business hours.Online Bill Pay will be unavailable to business customers, including bill payment history. Payments scheduled before system downtime will be paid as scheduled.
- August 14
10:00 a.m. PDT
The new iPhone and Android mobile app will be available
September – November
- All remaining debit cards will be reissued.