Do you want a bank where your money reflects your values? You’ve found it with us! At New Resource you can use your money to help build a better world. Let’s build it together.
For examples of clients that your deposits support, see Who we finance–the list includes clean energy innovators, organic food producers, green builders, B Corps and nonprofits.
Internally, we take sustainability very seriously. We are in LEED Gold certified headquarters, we have ongoing initiatives to reduce our resource consumption, we encourage community involvement, and we have a variety of programs that educate and engage our staff and our clients in different aspects of sustainability.
New Resource aims to create a positive impact on the world by advancing sustainability with everything we do—the loans we make, the way we operate and our commitment to putting deposits to work for good. When you bank with us, you are using your money as an agent of positive social, environmental and economic change.
Who we serve
- Individuals within California are eligible to open a checking or savings account, while individuals nationwide can open money market accounts and Impact CDs. To learn more about our account types and balance requirements for personal banking, check out our Personal Banking Overview or our Banking Solutions below.
- Is New Resource Bank the right bank for you? Check out How to Bank at New Resource Bank for more information on banking with us!
Benefits for individuals
- The confidence that your money is protecting the environment and benefiting communities.
- Network with sustainably-minded individuals and local businesses at bank events.
- Bank from anywhere – mobile deposit and fee-free ATM withdrawals (see Impact Checking for restrictions).
- Every swipe of your New Resource Impact Debit Card (standard with every checking account) supports nonprofits.