Our suite of cash management services will help you save time and money.
New Resource Bank’s secure cash management services, such as remote deposit capture, wire transfers and ACH services, give organizations the ability to go beyond standard online banking to save time, improve recordkeeping and reduce accounting costs.
Cash Management Features
- Streamline cash flow
- Increased controls and security
- Bank more efficiently
Cash Management Services
Remote deposit capture
- Scan checks at your desktop and deposit them online, even after hours. Remote deposit capture speeds access to funds so there’s no need to make trips to the bank or use paper deposit tickets and endorsement stamps.
- Mobile remote deposit capture is also available.
- Securely initiate domestic and international wire transfers online.
ACH services—electronic collections and disbursements
- Electronically pay vendors and collect payments from both consumers and businesses. This electronic credit/debit service lets you keep your available funds longer, and there’s no need to write checks.
Business Bill Pay
- Easily pay bills online and schedule one-time or recurring payments—and attach invoice information to payments, too.
- Positive Pay protects your business against check fraud by allowing you to view images of potentially fraudulent checks online so you can return them if necessary.
- You never have to touch a check again. Your customers’ payments come directly to us for processing and are automatically deposited into your account. You can view check images and related documents online.
Business sweep accounts
- Get more from your money by automatically investing excess checking account funds in a money market account. (Note: Sweep accounts are not FDIC insured and may lose value.)
Zero balance accounts
- Automatically transfer funds from multiple operating accounts into a concentration account.
Certificates of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS)
- CDARS provides full FDIC insurance for large deposits by opening CDs in increments less than the standard FDIC insurance maximum among banks in the Promontory Interfinancial Network.